Just make them. They’re easy and awesome!
These sweet and savory suckers have been amazing as a grab and go leftover that reheats to the same quality as when they were first out of the oven. They are very sweet without being carb laden at less than 1 carb each.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup keto “breadcrumbs” (chicharrones in the food processor)–optional
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 lb ground beef (I used 73% but you could go leaner)
- 3 splashes of Worcestershire sauce
- Keto BBQ sauce of choice
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixer, mix the egg and sour cream until smooth. Add all remaining ingredients except for the BBQ sauce until well combined (probably about 30 seconds on medium speed). This can also be done by hand.
Shape into eleven balls and place in a baking dish. Spoon about 1 Tbsp BBQ sauce over top of each meatloaf.
Bake for 25-35 minutes or until no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160. Allow to rest for five minutes before serving.