- 8 oz. low carb fettuccine noodles
- 1/2 cup frozen peas (optional)
- 1 cup cooked, cubed chicken breast
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1/4 cup crushed pork rinds with Italian seasoning (optional)
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
Put peas into the empty pasta strainer. After pasta is done cooking, strain in the strainer with the peas.
Return the pasta and peas to the pan used to cook the pasta. Stir in remaining ingredients, reserving the pork rind “breadcrumbs” if you choose to use them.
Put into a 2 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with “breadcrumbs”. Bake for 20-22 minutes.
Total Carbs per serving: 28
Net Carbs per serving: 13