It doesn’t get much easier or refreshing than this. I was able to throw this together in a matter of minutes, and my only problem was not making enough for leftovers. SO good! There are plenty of variations, and I after taking the picture, I remembered that I had some avocado to throw in. It was then the perfect dish.
- 1 small cucumber or half of a large cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes (I used cherry tomatoes from my garden)
- 1/2 cup Trader Joe’s Mediterranean Feta Cheese Crumbles (you can use plain if you’d prefer)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice (more if you’d like)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- sprinkle of black pepper
- 1/2 chopped avocado (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and enjoy!