- 3 cups blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup low carb sweetener add more if needed
- 1 egg beaten
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- Pour berries into greased 9×9 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with xanthan gum and half of the sweetener.
- Stir almond flour, coconut flour, half of sweetener and egg until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Sprinkle dry mixture over berries.
- Drizzle melted butter over topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Makes 9 Servings