I saw the wild halibut at Costco again and pictured fish sticks. I ended up with fish tenders, but the idea of eating them plain just wasn’t appealing to me. I set out to make a tartar sauce. It turned out GREAT! I am tempted to use the leftovers to make egg salad or tuna salad.
- 1 cup mayo (here is a paleo mayo recipe)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tbsp drained, chopped capers
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles (Trader Joes have ones that are paleo friendly)
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped green onion
Combine all ingredients. Taste to determine if you want to add more lemon juice. Serve with any kind of fish!