Anyone looking for a low carb way to use their turkey leftovers? Here you go!
Wonder what to do with the turkey leftovers from the holidays? Here ya go! You will NOT regret trying this one. It literally makes 10-12 really nice size servings, so don’t let the presence of peas or cream of mushroom scare you. When divided by 10-12, they can easily fit into your macros no matter what they happen to be. Feel free to add bacon on green onion if you want more of a baked potato vibe.
- 2 bags cauliflower rice (I get mine from Trader Joe’s), microwaved for 10 minutes, stirred, and then another 10 minutes.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2.5 cups shredded cheese (cheddar or colby jack work perfectly)
- 5 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt (more if you like, so taste before baking)
- 2-14 ounce cans of mushrooms (one if you’re not a huge…
View original post 73 more words