I LOVE blue cheese. And I’m not enough of a snood to really be able to tell the difference between gorgonzola, blue (or bleu) cheese, camembert etc. Anyway, I LOVE IT!!! Here, I put it on mushrooms and steak, but I also think it would be truly amazing with spaghetti squash to imitate pasta. It’s really amazingly flawless.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 oz gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1.5 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp himalayan sea salt
Heat the heavy whipping cream until it is boiling. Lower heat to continue a low boil for 40-50 minutes, stirring occasionally (watch that it doesn’t boil over) or until desired sauce thickness. Remove from heat, whisk in remaining ingredients until combined.