This was FABULOUS! I could hardly wait to eat it, and was getting frustrated with myself because I had to take a picture before I could indulge. I LOVED this. I used Whole Foods rotisserie chicken, which made this even better. It was incredibly easy to make.
- 4 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup mayo (to make your own, here is a recipe for homemade mayo)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp dried dill or 2 tsp fresh dill
- 1.5 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (taste and see if you need more at the end)
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Enjoy!