Happy, happy, happy with this! It was really great, and I finally got in some much needed leafy greens.
- 4 skin on chicken thighs, deboned
- 1 Tbsp oil (I use avocado oil because it can be used at high heat)
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 cups fresh chopped spinach (or 1 cup frozen with moisture squeezed out)
- 8 slices prosciutto, chopped
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack or mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
Salt and pepper the chicken on both sides. Over medium-high heat, cook the chicken skin side down for about 7 minutes or until skin is light brown and crispy. Turn and cook for an additional five minutes. Remove chicken to a plate. Add cream and garlic to the the skillet. Once it comes to a boil, add remaining ingredients and stir. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Create a bed of spinach sauce and lay the chicken on top. Enjoy!